Friday, June 20, 2008

Off to the River!

Ahoy Mates! I am off to the river for the weekend! This morning we have been busy practicing my surfing skills on my tummy time mat. I have been keeping my tricks to myself for the past two days. I am kinda scared to show off again seeing that mommy went into some crazy mood the other day when I rolled over. Ha, I'll teach her to act all goofy again!

Mommy also told me that cousin Austin has finished his All Star games. They won 2 games, but lost the last one so they are finished for the summer. Congratulations Austin... sorry I didn't make it to any of your games. Maybe next year I'll get to come see you play more! I'm so proud that you are my cousin! Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks for letting me try on your All Star baseball cap the other night! It made me feel like a big boy (just like you)!

Ok... so this morning I told mommy that I wanted to wear my crabby outfit today since we are going to the river. So... I allowed her to take a picture of me getting ready for swim time this morning while showing off my fanny! I hope you all enjoy the pic and have a wonderful weekend! Talk to you soon!


Alex

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

OK - what the heck. Sometimes you guys go days without posting and then all of a sudden we leave for a couple of days and you have like THREE news posts! I've got lots of catch up reading...here are some thoughts:
(1) I love love love love love love love love love love the crab bathing suit. That is adorable!!!!!!!! I swear it's too cute!
(2) Abbers loves the toy with the pretty buttons on it too...FYI: just go ahead and get a real one (not a baby one) for Alex. Take the batteries out and start calling it "his remote." It'll save you in the long run. Abby knows now she can only play with her remote. When she starts going for ours, we say "No no. Where's your remote?" And even though hers looks JUST LIKE ours, she knows the difference. Aren't babies curious? (Curious, but cute!)
(3) Random question - what is A's "milkshake"...that's driving me batty! ;-)

OK...we just got back from 2 days at the beach...I'm hoping to post tomorrow or tonight some pics. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Don't forget to let me know where you'll be July 3rd....

Toodles, B