Friday, June 6, 2008
Headed for the River
Guess where I went this morning?!? Ok, ok.... I'll tell you. I got to go see daddy at work. He was at the Falls working on the air conditioner for the habitat house. I got to see all kinds of fun animals. Rabbitts, turtles, an alligator, birds, ducks, sheep, goats, deer, a baby cow, and much much more! The most fun animal I saw though was something called a kookoo bird (aka... daddy)! Uncle Red was there also! I got to smile and play with him too! Now, we are back home and getting things ready to leave port for the weekend! I've been trying on my suits to make sure they fit and I look handsome in them. I'll let you decide if you think I'm a stud or what! Whoo Hoo!!!! We are outta here! Can't wait to bring back lots of fun pictures and stories from our weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend yourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey - me and Mommy are (hopefully) going to be in town on July 3rd and staying until the afternoon of July 5th. We'll be at my Grams' house since my Gramercy and Papa Doc will be out of town...Mommy told me I could ask if you and Little Alex are going to be around...I'd love to come play - and what's this about a Habitat House? Sounds cool!!! Wanna show us? Mommy says unless Mr. Chad fixed the air conditioning though...she doesn't want to go into a house of animals in July with no air or ventilation - ha ha! Let me and Mommy know where you'll be on the 3rd-5th! Love, Abby
Post a Comment