
I came into this world... yes I am a week and 4 days late posting, but Mommy told me that didn't matter as long as I posted eventually. I had my month check up last Thursday. The scales said I gained 2 lbs. I am now 8lbs. 13oz. I also had gained some length. I was 22 inches long. The Dr. said all was good and that he was proud. Mommy and Daddy seemed proud too. I did have to get one shot, and that was NOT fun! I HATE that!!! Mommy said I was brave and Daddy threaten to hurt Nurse Susan for hurting me. LOL!!!

After all that excitement, we got to make a trip to where I came into the world to meet my new cousin William Michael Tucker. We all packed up and headed to Birmingham where William and I exchanged (in our own language) tips for surviving the "first" with our parents. We even got to take a picture with William. He was really nice and we are going to have a blast growing up together. We didn't stay too long because Aunt Juju and Uncle Dustin were really tired and needed to get some good rest so that they could keep up with all the stuff that William is going to dish out.
Now, there are some other things that went on a week ago that I really don't understand fully. All I know is that Mommy and Daddy keep talking about helping the people out that lost everything, and how lucky we are that it didn't happen to us. So, with that said I'm going to give mom the computer and let her fill you all in on the rest of our week (last week that is). Sorry, but this posting thing is just not on the top of my daily to do list. Mommy keeps reminding me, but I would much rather be snuggling or eating. I'll talk to you all again very soon.
Jorja
No comments:
Post a Comment