Good afternoon! I'm just getting home from school and wanted to check in and let you all know about my fabulous weekend that lead up to a wonderful day today! Saturday started off by all of us sleeping in until about 9:00a.m. and then playing together in the big bed until about 10:00 a.m. After that we all got up and got ready for the day. Daddy had to run take care of some business so mommy and me stayed around the house. I didn't know it, but my cousins (all three of them) have been cleaning out their closets and getting some of their most favorite toys together for me to have. Thank you all! Cousin Austin delivered a swing and slide and Cousins Reid and Tanner delivered the most cool toys I've ever seen! I'm still learning how to make those things sound off and I'm loving every minute of it. One of the play tables that I got is just the right size for me to pull up on and suprise everyone.... Yes! I said PULL UP!!!! I'm still a little wobbly so mommy never could get a good picture of my "genius" ability, but I'm sure they'll be more time for that! After playing inside for awhile, mommy decided that we should go out and get my swing and slide cleaned up so that I could try them out too! Boy was it nice weather Saturday!!!! The wind in my face felt so good that it tickled my nose and made me laugh. It was nice not to sit outside and sweat! That was a first for me :) After we got everything all cleaned up and carried to our backyard, it was time to get ready and go have supper at the campground. So we loaded up and took off for a night under the stars. Mommy and Daddy set up Ottie and PawPaw Brewer's tent for me to sit in so that the skeeters couldn't get to me while I was playing. That was too cool! All that for little ol me! They just think of everything don't they! Mommy and daddy and Ottie and PawPaw Brewer got to eat yummy steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans with some bread, but I think I had the best meal! I got applesauce, sweet potatoes, a few mashed potatoes and milk. Yum, yum, yum! After we all had our belly's full it was time to head home so that we could go to church Sunday. I was so exhausted from all that fun that I never woke up at all once we got rolling. The next thing I knew it was Sunday morning.
Plans changed for church seeing that Daddy had to work, so me and mommy slept in (9:00a.m) and then had a late breakfast. Before we knew it daddy was home and we were all in the backyard playing on my new swing and slide! I even got to have a backyard picnic! That was the best!!!! After a while of that we decided we would try and take a dip in our pool.... that didn't work, it was FREEZING!!!! Mommy and daddy just couldn't take it. I was having a ball kicking my feet in the water over the side, but mommy was scared that it would make me all stuffed up if I got in. That was okay with me only because I knew we were going to see MawMaw and PawPaw Williams. So, I took a nap and then we headed to see them. Guess what.... everyone was there again, just like last time. However this time guess who else showed up..... BOGEY! Bogey is JuJu's doggy... he is so fast and fun to watch. I really wanted to catch him, but he wouldn't slow down at all. I just have one message for him..... Watch out Bogey, when I start crawling.... you're mine! Ha!
After all that fun this weekend, I was pooped! 5:30 a.m. came extremely early this morning and needless to say, I didn't get up! Mommy undressed me from my night clothes and got me all ready for school without me even waking up. I woke up just a little while to eat and then back to sleep I went on the ride to school. When mommy got me out of the car and I realized where we were, I was awake and ready to play. I almost jumped out of mommy's arms trying to get her to hurry, hurry to get me inside. Once inside the room, I gave mommy a quick smooch and hug and then it was off to the play mat to play hard. This afternoon when she came to get me I was so worn out from all the playing that I was asleep. Now, I'm awake and enjoying my time playing with mommy and daddy.
If the rest of this week goes this good... it will be one for the books!
Toodles!
Alex



1 comment:
UM, OK. It's been TWO weeks - have yall left the world of blogging? ;-) I'm guessing that every free minute at home is spent with your cute little guy so I'm not complaining too much...but I'm am getting tired of stalking your "Sleepy Head" post - a girl can only read it so many times before she starts quoting it! ;-)
We want updates and pictures!!!!!!
Love, Barbara and Abby
Post a Comment