Hi everyone... it is me Jana!
Just wanted to take a minute and let you all know how blessed I feel to have such wonderful parents, sisters, in-laws, husband, baby boy, and friends! You all have made my last week so much easier through your words of encouragement and prayers! You all know that I have a deep love for teaching and I am sooo glad to be back doing what I love. However, I was very torn between my wanting to be back at work and with Alex also. As you all told me, everything would work out and I would love my afternoons and weekends with Alex. You all were right! My time with him today has already been soooo special and it hasn't even been half a day yet!
Again, thank you all! I love you and now I'm going to play some more with my two boys!
Love you all!
J
1 comment:
Well, it wouldn't be daycare or school if Alex didn't come home with some type of cold he caught. I'll give you a heads up - expect more! ;-( Abby's teachers always told us when another one of the kiddos was sick or even just sounded sick so we knew. After a couple of colds last fall we found the medicine that worked for her and now she gets a dosage right when the symptoms are starting and it stops it - a lot of my Mommy friends say they have the same thing...possibly a different med, but something that works with their kid. Once you find what works, GET A LOT OF IT! Ha! So you won't be a neurotic....Abby finished her school year off in May by giving her class mates HAND FOOT AND MOUTH disease. Lovely, huh? I know all those parents loved us but we had no idea until that night! Yukcers! I hope he gets to sounding better!
Enjoy Monday with the kiddos back...I know it's tough not being at home but think about T'giving break, Fall break, Christmas break, Spring Break and next May through August...a lot of moms can't even take those months/dates off and you'll be able to be with him 24/7! What benefits! ;-)
Post a Comment