Hello Again!
I have been here, there, and everywhere for the last week or so. I've been spending some time with mommy and daddy and I haven't really slowed down enough to let you all in on the fun. I've been to my first firework show on the boat at night and on my very first vacation away from home overnight! Mommy and daddy took me to Ross Bridge for a couple of days of fun. We got to spend our time with MawMaw and PawPaw Williams, Aunt JuJu, Uncle Craig, Aunt JenJen, Cousins Tanner and Reid. We played in the pool and enjoyed the days and nights together! Mommy and daddy were going to play golf, but it got rained out. Mommy said not to worry though because that mean't another trip to Ross Bridge to make up their missed game of golf. I got all excited when she told me that because I had soooo much fun there and can't wait to go back! Now we are home and planning my big First 4th of July! We have a busy weekend planned that involves cooking out, a visit from a good friend of mommy's that I haven't met before, a family reunion in Guntersville so that I can be introduced to the extended family I haven't met before, and last but certainly not least... Church! We are having a patriotic service and mommy says that it will be fun, fun, fun!
I have added a slide show of pictures over the last couple of days for you to enjoy. I probably will be very busy the next couple of days so it will be a while before I get to write again. I hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day!
Happy 4th of July!
Alex



1 comment:
OK....I hope lots of people that read your blog and haven't met Alex, read this comment. Jana, he is tooooo super cute! Although I told you the nursery pics don't do his room justice, the ones of your little guy seriously don't capture the cuteness! I love that he's a snuggle bug! And that laugh!!!! What a ham he is! I could have just snuggled all day with him...which is probably why I took over your house for about 3 hours! (Sorry again!) But all in all, we had a great time visiting and will definitely be getting in touch next time we're in town! Hope you had a fun time for the rest of your 4th! Toodles, Barbara and Abby
Post a Comment