Well... it looks as though you have all been filled in on all our adventures this past month, so I thought I'd let you have a sneak peak at our first Easter. This was our first outing since Alex has been with us, so we planned for 2 days straight on how to get us all up and ready for church without running late. Needless to say, our planning worked! We all got up as planned, checked out what the Easter Bunny brought Alex, cleaned up, put on our Easter best, and headed out for church. You will see in the picture below that Alex got a tackle box, bath tub fishing rod, crib kick pad, pacifiers, and tylenol from the Easter Bunny! In the rush of things, I forgot to pack anything for Alex to have to eat if he got hungry. I told the nursery workers that if he began to get to fussy to call me and we would have to go home and eat :)
Of course I was scared to death to leave him in the nursery, but they gave us a pager and told us that if anything went wrong they would page us immediately. I tried really hard to concentrate on the sermon, but I have to admitt my mind was on the time and how much longer it would be before I got to check on Alex! Once church was over, we headed to pick him up. He was just fine and they said he was a perfect angel.... (not really surprised at the angel part, he's a wonderful little boy)! He was also the most handsome boy in the room!
After church, we headed to Maw Maw and Paw Paw Williams to eat Sunday lunch with them and Aunt Jenn Jenn and Aunt JuJu, cousins Tanner and Reid and uncle Craig. The food was wonderful and all the Easter Bunny gifts were way to much fun! Alex not only got a basket, but he also got a frog camping chair from Maw Maw and Paw Paw! After visiting with everyone we came home for a little while to let Alex have some down time and relax. Then we were off to Ottie and PawPaw Brewer's house for more fun with them and cousin Austin and Uncle Red. We had a great time there too and again were thrilled with all the Easter goodies we received! Alex had fun talking to Austin and making faces at Uncle Red.
After such a busy day, Alex slept great (all night)!!!!! Chad and I were so excited with how the day went. We are also very thankful for such a wonderful little boy and great families. We hope you all had just as good a day as we did!
Jana
4 comments:
Jana he is absolutley beautiful. Enjoy him, they grow up way too fast. Hope everyone is doing ok. If you ever have any questions you can ask me. Good luck!!!
Too cute! I love seeing the family pictures...and you look great by the way! And I guess Chad looks alright, ha ha. Anyhoo - sounds like Easter was really nice. For Abby's 1st, she slept through everything. Breakfast, presents, Sunday School, church, lunch, egg hunt, dinner, everything! Then she screamed bloody murder for about 15 mins and was out for the rest of the night. Go figure! Sounds like Alex had a great time - I love the bath tub fishing pole...where did the Easter Bunny find that? Could you ask him and email me to tell me? We're all about fun bath time play toys right now. Abs loves the bath - and will spend an hour in there if you let her! I think it's b/c of bath toys but I'm addicted to buying them. I think Alex looks just like Chad...what do yall think? He's just too cute though! And I love the TWO updates in a couple of days!!!!! Yea! I'm a blog stalker so keep them coming! ;-) Love, B
Helloooooo Brewer's! I am so happy to hear good reports of your lil man! He is precious!! It looks like the Easter Bunny was very good to him! Jana~It is a relief to hear about your blood pressure! You look great in the pictures, (your not swollen anymore-YAY!) Chad-I should have known you couldn't wait to get Alex out there camping-too funny!I love Alex's tackle box!
Keep updating-I love this blog!
Alex-you keep taking care of your mommy and daddy!Much love!
Allison Pearce
Ottie and Paw Paw just want to let you know how cute and how sweet you were at our house on Easter. We are so proud of you and your daddy and mommy are doing such a great job with you. You are such a sweet little boy. Hope you know that Cousin Austin and Uncle Red think you are very special, too ... I can tell that by the way Cousin Austin talks about you and "checks you out" everytime he sees you. We love you little boy! We are so glad you are a part of our world !! God bless you and your mommy and daddy.
Post a Comment