Monday, March 24, 2008

Alex is 2 months old today!

Hey everybody,
I'm sneaking into mommy's computer to update you all on how I'm doing. I know she told you all she would be filling you in on everything, but I figured I could do it just as good as she could.

I now weigh 11 pounds and 10 ounces! I am 23 1/4 inches long! I'm a big boy now. Dr. Dan said that I was doing great and that everything was just fine with me. He wished me luck on making it with such crazy parents (mommy asked some of the most crazy questions)! Daddy made sure the Dr. Dan's nurse had given shots to other babies before he would let her touch me (I love how protective he is of me). He told me that if she hurt me to bad that we would go and roll her yard when I got older! However, she did a great job and I only cried just a little bit (don't tell mommy I told you this, but mommy cried all day long about these shots and they weren't even that bad)!
Now... let me tell you what all I've been up to this last month! I went camping with mommy, daddy, George, Mrs. Carol, and Ottie and PawPaw Brewer. I had such a blast that I didn't want to leave. I made sure everyone in the campground knew that I was not happy about leaving. While camping, I got to go down to the pier with mommy and daddy and watch him fish. I also got to go to my very first Bass Tournament weigh in. I saw some big fish that day, but I got so sleepy that I didn't get to see them all. I also got to see my first deer! They walked right up close to our camper and fed. I think my favorite part of this trip was sitting around the campfire at night bundled up in daddy's arms. It was so comfy that I feel asleep in his arms and was out for the night! I haven't been camping again, but I have overheard mommy and daddy talking about going again really soon! I can't wait.
Now, let me tell you about fishing! I got to go out with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Heath and Cousin Austin on the big pontoon boat! It was so nice rocking in the boat. Me and mommy just sat back and watch the others fish. She told me that I should be taking notes because I would be doing the same thing before too long! Austin caught the first fish and let me look at it. I was very impressed! I can't wait for another trip on the water!
This month I also celebrated my first St. Patrick's day! It was a great day because I got to wear my fun St. Patrick's Day shirt and spend almost all day with MawMaw Williams! Mommy and daddy had to go to her doctor for her check up. Thank goodness mommy got a good report from her doctor. While I was with MawMaw, I also got to meet Mrs. Katie again! She helped to put me to sleep before Mommy got home! I had so much fun and was so tired that I didn't even wake up when mommy got home!



Well... I gotta run, I'm getting hungry and I also don't want mommy to catch me with her computer, she would probably call the Dr. to see if that kind of thing is normal! I'll catch up with you all later!
Alex






2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Alex,
Wow - Mommy was telling me you are cute but I had no idea! I can't believe you're already 2 months. You should meet my friend Carson Ashley (his Mommy is Krista Coffey Ashely) because he's almost your age. I also can't believe that you've already gone fishing! My Daddy does a lot of that too but so far we've only gone golfing together. (Mommy went with him once but got hit in the head with a weight and said enough!) But if you love fishing and boats, wait until you get to play on the beach this summer - it's WAY fun! I'm about 1 year older than you kiddo so if you have any questions, write me! I can't wait until you give your Mommy and Daddy lots of diaper surprises once you're on solid foods! That's the BEST part of your 1st year - seeing them squirm!!!!! And I don't think shots are too bad either...even though everyone else gets worried...milk that for all it's worth! Try to even get chocolate milk out of it! Ha ha! Tell your Mommy and Daddy that my folks said hello...I can't wait to see you and meet you! It's been a bit weird around us lately (lots of drama) but I promise one day I'm having Mommy take me to see you! Have a great day!

Hugs and Kisses, Abby

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy you have there. His pictures are great! His head is perfect. Anna had a cone head; not too pretty (of course I thought she was beautiful then). Who do you think Alex looks like? I can see both of you. Alex has the cutest grin.

See you soon!

Sabara