I'm late... I know!!! My appointment was Monday and it is now Thursday! However... I figure you all will be ok with the lateness and be happy to hear that I got a great report! Besides the weather, it was a great day! Driving in that wind was not so great, but thankfully the rain and storms all held off until we were in the building and were gone by the time we got out!
I signed in for my ultrasound and we got another good look at our Jorja. She now is weighing a little over 5 pounds. After that, we went straight to the room for our non-stress test. That was very relaxing for me, not so much for chad. We were in a very small room and I was hooked up to the monitors so that we could hear Jorja's heartbeat. However, the small room had BIG windows and showed Chad just how high up we were. Along with that and the memories of hearing Alex's heartbeat on that same monitor and knowing that we were about to have a baby pushed Chad over the edge (for lack of better words). He was cracking me up and I couldn't quit laughing! So the monitor kept making that horrible noise and spiking from my belly bouncing when I laughed. He finally got tickled himself and was much better after that! We stayed in there for about 20 min. and then went to see Dr. Heaton. She was VERY pleased with everything, my BP, sugar, weight gain, Jorja's growth, and the results of the non-stress test. I go back Monday for the same routine!
As far as me... I'm doing pretty good. My back is aching, but that is manageable. Thanks for all the sweet calls and offers to help! You are all so kind. 5 weeks (37 days) WOW!!!! I can't believe she's almost here!!!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment