I am now 31 weeks and 2 days. Things are beginning to go down hill slightly, but all is still good. My BP is slightly elevated, which we expected, so Dr. Heaton has put me on a low dose of BP meds. I also found out that I have gestational diabetes. Things with that have been going ok. I will know Wed. if I will need to begin taking a nightly bedtime dose of insulin. I have begun my every 2 week appointments, so I go back on Feb. 14th to see Dr. Heaton again. I will also have a check in with the nutritionist that day.
We had our 4D ultrasound last Monday. However, Jorja didn't want to have any part in it. We only were able to get one picture of her face and then she rolled over and never looked at us again. We go back for a retry on Feb. 17th. Hoping to get some more pictures of her during this appointment. The one picture we did manage to get was beautiful! She looks just like Alex!!! I haven't had a chance to scan it into the computer yet, but when I do, i'll be sure to share : )
You can say that today/tonight I've kinda had an awakening.... Jorja is almost here!!!! We only really have about 6 weeks before she truly could arrive. Dr. Heaton doesn't think I'll make it to April, so that means late March! WOW!!!! I just feel so unprepared! All is going to be okay, but I am stressing about the little things tonight and worrying when I know that worry gets nothing accomplished. I keep thinking about how unplanned Alex's arrival was. I would trade it for NOTHING! However, I really wanted to be more prepared for Jorja. Again... worry, worry, worry.... I don't know what I'd do without it! LOL!!!! I know that God is in control and he already knows how this all is going to work out, and if I'm not supposed to be prepared, then it was most def. his plan not mine! Please begin praying for us now, if you haven't been already. We all need prayers.Specifically - pray for Alex and Chad and their ability to put up with a crazy lady in the house for the next 6-9 weeks. Pray for me and my blood pressure and sugar levels. If we can keep those where they need to be, little Jorja may not have to make an early entrance into this world.
I'll do my best to keep you updated more as the time gets closer! Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers!
Love you all!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment