Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chef Mickey's and the Magical Summer Nightastic

Yesterday we got started a little late seeing that Alex needed a little more rest. Once we got going, we headed to Hollywood Studio to meet Buzz Lightyear and Woody. Little did we know, but we also were going to meet June and Quincy from Little Ensteins! We also got to sit and watch our favorite characters at a Playhouse Disney set. Alex loved this experience and was so into it that he had NO idea that his daddy and I were even in the room. We got some good video of this, but I haven't had time to download it yet. I'll get it up eventually! After that, we headed to Chef Mickey's for our Dinner with our favorite pals. Alex was extremely excited and had a great time with his pals. I've got a short video at the bottom of this post of him celebrating. Dinner was over and then we headed to the monorail to get over the Magic Kingdom for the Electric Light Parade and Firework Spectacular. It was PACKED, but we managed to find a good spot to catch all the fun. The park stayed open late, so we were then able to go ride a few things that we missed yesterday. Alex loved the rides Dumbo and Small World. He asked to ride them again as soon as we got off the first time. So.... of course we did just that! We ended up staying until midnight and then took the bus back to the resort! Alex feel asleep on the ride home and didn't wake up until 11:00 this morning! Now... we've had lunch and are ready for a Wacky Water day at Typhoon Lagoon! Tonight we will be going back to the Magic Kingdom for more rides. We had an incredible day yesterday... I can't imagine how it could get any better :)

No comments: