Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting Better?!?!?

Hi! Mommy told me I better get to writing because everyone has been soooo concerned! I am feeling much better. I still have itchy ears, but they don't hurt as much as before. I've been back at daycare for a week now and am getting back in the routine. It sure hasn't been fun trying to get better. Mommy and daddy say special prayers with me every night before bed so that hopefully my infected ears will go away and my good healthy ears will come back again! I think those prayers are working!!! Mommy keeps telling me that it isn't just her and daddy that are praying, that all kinds of people are saying special prayers for me. I really think that is cool! Today was the first day in about three weeks that I have actually gotten in all my meals. I think my appetite is coming back finally. Mommy jumped up and down when I got a good report from my teachers at school. They were all soooo happy! I'll have to keep on eating good so that I can see them act all silly again!

Mommy and daddy have planned to take me to the river/camping this weekend if I'm still feeling this good tomorrow afternoon. It has been a long time since I put some pictures up of me, and I can't wait to get some good shots of me doing lots of my NEW TRICKS!!!! I'm growing into a big boy fast! I have even gotten to taste some of my PawPaw Williams favorite treats - Skinny Cows! I'll let you ponder that one and see if you can figure it out. Once mommy gets the pictures back from MawMaw Williams, I'll put them up for everyone to see.

Well... its late and its past my bedtime.... I gotta get to bed because 5:30 comes really early!!!!

Night,night!

Alex

No comments: