Today we put Peanut's name on the list for 12th Street Baptist Church's Daycare program. Mommy and Daddy are hoping that Peanut get's in!!!! We won't really know anything for sometime, but as soon as we do we'll be sure to tell. Peanut's projected start date will be August 2008! WOW, that sounds crazy!!! Hahaha!
Now for the pictures I've been meaning to put on here for 2 weeks... This was Austin's first time swimming in the lake! He had fun with his Uncle Chad, AJ, Ottie and Paw Paw! He even got on the tube and road with Uncle Chad. Enjoy!
Jana








1 comment:
Hey Jana! Those pictures are great. Austin is growing up!
Anyway, I am so happy for you and Chad. You will enjoy the excitement of pregnancy. I only wish I could be there with you the way you were there for me with my pregnancies!
I miss you!
Tressa
Post a Comment