Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Feeling Great!

Well, its been about a week since I last posted. We've had many people asking how we are doing, so I thought I'd update everyone at one time.
We are all doing just fine! I'm now in my 7th week and still feeling pretty good. I'm having a hard time finding anything to eat that really taste good, but I wouldn't consider that much to be complaining about. As far as cravings.... hummm... I guess the only thing I've really had to have was fruit. I just can't get enough of mandrian oranges???? Kinda strange, I know! I get tired easier than I used to, but the Dr. told us to expect that for the first few months. Chad says I must have lead in me because I'm moving a lot slower than I have in the past...hahaha! The only other silly thing going on with me is my sense of smell. I'm very sensitive to all smells. Chad tells me that I'm developing my moms nose. He says, "If a gnat tooted, you'd smell it!" (I'm sure you figured it out, but tooted wasn't the exact word Chad used). I've had to change fabric softeners, deoderant, and shampoo because of their fragrance. Hahahaha!!!!

I guess that is all for now! I'll try to do better keeping everyone up to date! Check back soon for pictures of Chad and Austin swimming and riding on the tube on Lake Guntersville this past weekend. I'll get them posted ASAP!

Later!

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Isn't the new sense of smell weird?!?!? Mommy can remember going on a walk and smelling fabric softener in the dryer from someone doing laundry about 5 houses away! And if Mr. Chad thinks you are moving slow NOW, Mommy says to tell him to just wait until February! We can't wait to hear about all your cravings, weird dreams, etc. Enjoy it girl! Mommy says it's the best time you can have because everyone will wait on you hand and foot - for those precious little hands and feet inside of you! Love you Ms. Jana....Love, Abby