Hi Friends!
Guess what I did yesterday! I got "checked-out" of school early and mommy and daddy took me to the pumpkin patch to pick out my very own First Pumpkin! After getting picked up early from school, we went by the house to get our warm jackets and blankets. After that, we packed up the car and headed off to the patch. It was a long drive so mommy and daddy encouraged me to rest so that I would have plenty of energy once we arrived. I took their advice and snoozed for about 1hr. Once we got there, I still wasn't quite ready to get up. However, once I saw all the tractors with wagons behind them I got all excited and couldn't wait to get to them.
The wagon ride was my favorite! I loved watching the big tractor pull us in the wagon! Once we got out to the pumpkin patch, there were so many pumpkins that I didn't know where to look first. Mommy wouldn't let me down to find one until I had my jacket on and zipped up. The wind was blowing so hard and she didn't want me to catch a cold. I finally let her wrap me up and then I got to sit down and find me a pumpkin. Now that was to much fun! I found one just my size really close to me so I didn't have to crawl far. I tried to pick it up and show mommy and daddy, but it was way to heavy! So, I let mommy and daddy carry it back for me. We also found a nice BIG pumpkin for our portch on Halloween night. Once we found our pumpkins it was time for pictures in the Hay Maze. Mommy told me that I was too small to actually get to run through the maze, but that I could definately walk through it with her and then take some pictures. Have I told you yet that I had tons of fun! I loved every part of my trip to the pumpkin patch! Once we were through with the pictures in the hay maze, back to the wagon we went! This time I got to sit in the floor all by myself and play in the hay! Unfortunately, the wagon ride wasn't long enough. Before I knew it, we were back at the entrance! Again, we took some pictures out front with all the pretty flowers. I was beginning to get hungry and a little tired, so mommy and daddy decided it was time to hit the road. I made it almost to Oneonta before I could wait no longer for my snack. Daddy pull off at a gas station and we got out and I got to eat!!!! That was fun! I got my belly full and was really ready for a nap after snack. Once I got back in my seat and the car started moving, I was out! I didn't wake up again until we were already home!
Now, I'm all set for Halloween! I have my costume (have you figured out what I'm going to be yet), my pumpkin, and am waiting for you all to come and see me Halloween night! Mommy and daddy are making plans for a big night at the Brewer's! We will all have on our costumes! I can't wait for you all to see my daddy's costume!
Talk to you later!
Alex



No comments:
Post a Comment