Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good Report

Hello to you all! Just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling much better. I went back to the Dr. Monday and she said she was pleased that my blood pressure is finally coming down. She said it was definately not where she wants it to be, but that it is much better and that with time and medication it will continue to regulate itself. My liver enzymes are back to normal and she was pleased with that! So, I'm home and taking it easy! Not going to over do it and send my blood pressure back up in the 100's!

All the prayers, calls, and cards have been so wonderful! You all have really made this trying time not so bad! Please continue to pray that my recovery continues to go in the right direction. Pray for Chad, seeing that he's been doing double duty while I've been on bed rest! Don't forget our Alex! Pray that he will continue to be a precious healthy baby!

Thank you all again!
Jana

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so swamped with work, Abby's bday, etc. lately that I haven't even checked blogs! ALEX IS HERE!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!! And I'm going to be in town this weekend with Abby (random visit) so I'm coming by, OK?????? I am so excited for you guys....so, he was born on Jan 24th is that right? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!