Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Only Two More Weeks!

All is well around here! We went for our check up yesterday and everything was great. We heard the heartbeat again, but Peanut was a little shy. He/she kept moving around everytime we finally found the heartbeat. Chad tried to record the heartbeat with his cell phone so that we could share with everyone, but it just didn't work out! We were given the OK to go on and make our ultrasound appointment for 2 weeks from today! So, we are set up for the 25th of September. We have our video tape ready and waiting so that we can bring it back and share it with all of you! These are going to be the hardest two weeks of waiting. Chad and I are sooo ready to find out if Peanut is a boy or girl!!!! According to all the information the Dr. has so far, I'm right on schedule for Feb. 13th!

Last week we went to the beach. I have some pics, but I'll have to add them later. We had great weather and after Chad got over his "bug" we were able to enjoy the rest of the week.
Love you all and will catch up with you soon!
Chad and Jana

No comments: