Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gatlinburg 2013


 We ended February and started March with a bang! We finally got to take our "Brewer" family vacation again. It has been 3 years since we have gotten to get away to the mountains together! It was WAY overdue! We had a blast. Unfortunately, Heath and his crew were unable to make it. We missed them, and hope they get to join us the next time.

We started out our trip with SNOW, and ended it with SNOW! We have always been lucky when we go, and this time was no different! The best part of this trip, was definately the time we got to spend together. We loved every minute of this trip! The cabin was wonderful, the weather was wonderful, and the family was wonderful!!!! Oh, I can't forget King George!!!! While in the area, Chad and I were able to squeeze in a concert :) Our favorite country musician George Strait was in Knoxville and we got tickets to see him! It was one of his best concerts EVER! I'll miss his concerts, but I'm glad I have GREAT memories of seeing him and they all involve the LOVE of my life, Chad!

Enjoy the pics of our trip!
Talk to you soon!
J
 First Picture in the snow as a family of 4!!!

 Jorja found her future car! Hahaha :)

 Of course.... Alex found him a train! 

 We can't pass up our Skee Ball time (We missed you Austin) :(

 SNOW! She wanted to make sure we all knew it was Snowing again!

Alex wanted to make sure we got him posing.

 Me and my boy :)

 Daddy and his girl :)

 Trying to find Nemo!!!

 Momma and Son

 PawPaw Brewer enjoying the Shark tunnel

Petting the ???? Who knows what ????

Great Trip.... Great Memories!

No comments: