Tuesday, June 28, 2011

3 Months Old

Today I am 3 months old! I've been very busy this month trying to get moving so that I can catch up with that brother of mine. I am totally smitten by him and I just HAVE to learn to scoot very soon or else I'm not going to be very happy. I have managed to finally sit up and hold my head pretty steady. My favorite place to be right now is in my Bumbo so that I can watch Alex as he runs, jumps, and tumbles around me. I have also learned to make my presence know by squealing at the highest pitches possible. That is a for sure way to everyone in the house running to see what's going on. I get sooo tickled when they all come and look to see what I'm doing. At that point, I know that my goal has been achieved and I just sit and laugh at them.

Mommy told me this morning when I woke up that I wouldn't have to go see the Dr. this month for a check up. That made me super happy!!!! I've spent the day with Mommy and Alex washing clothes and getting ready to pack up and head out to Ross Bridge for a couple of days this weekend. Mommy is all excited about this because it is our 1st so called "vacation" with me included. This time last year, she had just found out that I was in her belly. She wasn't able to slide and play much, but she has talked about how she and daddy planned last year to come back after I had arrived to celebrate! So, this is the weekend to celebrate. Alex keeps talking about the slide and how much fun it is. He keeps asking me to join him, but I just don't know about that. I keep trying to tell him that I've got to see it first before making any decisions.

This past month has been full of first! They have all been GREAT! First time at church (LOVE it), first Father's day with daddy (LOVE it), first visit with my cousins in Boaz (Alex took swim lessons and learned to swim like a fish) and there are many, many more!!!!! I'm really hoping that the next time I check in with you all  that I can tell you that I have managed to do even more and am that much closer to catching up with Alex. Hey... have I mentioned that I LOVE that brother of mine?????

Talk to you all later!
Jorja Leigh

No comments: