Hello All!
Just wanted to check in real quick and update how things are going with "The Bean"! Dr. Heaton was please with my progress. I am 14 weeks 4 days today. I am feeling MUCH better!!!! That is the best news that I have. It really has been a rough start, but I'm hoping that I can put that all behind me and enjoy the rest of this special time. I hadn't gained any weight at my last appointment, but now that I'm able to eat and enjoy it I figure that will change. I go back to see Dr. Heaton on the 8th of Nov. We will find out at that appointment whether the Bean is a girl or boy :) Can't wait to find out and share the names we've picked out!
Anyway, we are off for another trip to the wonderful world of Disney again. We leave Sunday and will return later that week. Alex is so excited. All he talks about is seeing Mickey again and watching the fireworks go "Boom, Boom"! Will try and share some pics of our time while there. Love to you all and we'll catch up again soon.
J
1 comment:
have fun at mickey's house and i can't wait to hear if the bean is a mr or a miss....my money is on a little miss!!!! :-)
Post a Comment