Saturday, February 20, 2010

Its a B-E-A-Utiful Day!!!

Howdy partners! Have you all looked outside today? It is B-E-A-Utiful!!!! We have been out all day long enjoying the sunshine God has given us. I've been playing non stop since the back door opened and let me loose. Mommy and Daddy have been busy trying to keep up with me, but they haven't had much luck. I've ridden everything from the Tractor to Daddy's big trailer. I also got to take my bouncy house outside and enjoy bouncing in the sunshine :) We had a picnic lunch and instead of coming in to nap... I just kept on playing. Now I'm in and about to collapse. Just thought I'd take a minute and let you all in on the fun I have had on this sunny day. I really hope there are more of these type days coming VERY soon!!! 


Gotta nap.... talk to you later!
Alex



1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

everytime abby sees a pic of him in his bouncey house she thinks he is borrowing hers, ha ha. she gets upset and says "we gotta go get that back from him mommmy. i've shared enough, haven't i?" :-0