Hello!
I just wanted to let you all know that I pulled one over on mommy this past Monday! I made her think I was not feeling well just so that I could stay home and play with her instead of going to school! Once I knew she was going to stay out of work and keep me at home I came alive! I had the best time playing and hiding from her! Everytime she would get up to go and do some things around the house, I decided that it would be a great time to place hide and seek! A couple of the times she found me I had found a new place that was way more fun than my room. After a while, all the fun places I had found were locked up or put away so that I couldn't play anymore :(
We went to lunch with Daddy and that's when I showed them both my new teeth! I have two teeth coming in on the top right in front! They are not so fun to deal with though. I can't get them to break through and they are really, really, making me feel not so good! After lunch, mommy and me went back home for some more fun.
Tuesday was a big day. I couldn't fool mommy anymore, so I went to school. After school she picked me up and I got to go and vote with her. All the women there wanted to play with me, but I was not going to let go of mommy! Finally daddy showed up and I went walking around with him. He took me back in the offices of the building and introduced me to some of the people he knows that work there. Before I knew it we were home and getting ready for a birthday supper with MawMaw Williams.
We started out at CrackerBarrel! I got to sit in a big boy seat and eat some of their yummy mashed potatoes! They were awesome! I even tried some hashbrown caserole. I was stuffed by the time mommy and daddy got their food. Mrs. Katie and Mr. Benny came in and I got to catch up with them. Mrs. Katie took me and showed me around the store and Mr. Benny shared some funny faces and kid talk with me while we were at the table. I haven't gotten to see them in soooo long it was like the very first time meeting them. I told mommy that we MUST see them more often! They were lots of fun!
After food, we went back to MawMaw's and PawPaw's house. Aunt JenJen bought me a cool blue car at the store and Tanner, Reid and I played with them while everyone else watched to see who would be our next President. After some yummy cake, opening presents and playtime with Tanner and Reid I was exhausted and ready for bed. So we loaded up and headed home where I changed into my night night clothes enjoyed my bedtime bottle and went sound asleep!
Yesterday, I got another surprise. Mommy got off work early due to the Veteran's Day Parade and she came and picked me up before school got out! I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and saw mommy at school! I was sooo excited that I started squealing and mommy and me had to make a quick exit before I woke all my fellow classmates up from their nap!
So, as you can tell.... my week has been excellent! I wonder what the weekend will bring?
Later,
Alex



No comments:
Post a Comment