Tuesday, December 18, 2007

32 Weeks


Well... I'm 32 weeks into the pregnancy and everything according to my Dr. is going right along normal! I gained a little more weight this month than what I have in the past months, but she said as long as I didn't do that every time from now on that my weight gain was right on target. Of course I was disappointed in myself, seeing that I've been dieting for the last month, but as long as Alex is okay I'll deal!

His heart rate was 145. He gave me a big scare because he wouldn't stay still long enough for her to get a good strong beat. He kept running from her.... he hates that thing! Normally, he'll just kick at it, but this time he ran from it! I went into a panic, but the nurse said that his heart beat was strong and not to worry!

We go next week, the 26th, for the 4D ultrasound! We are both very excited and can't wait to see him. After that, I will be going back for another check up on the 3rd of Jan. I hope you all have gotten your Christmas Shopping completed!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jana
My Space Or Yours?.net

No comments: